Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Rattlesnake
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 156

BeitragThema: Possible new member   Mi Jan 14, 2009 9:57 pm

hello everybody...

i just have been invited by Dangerous...

i really appreciate this invitation and like to drop a few facts that some of you might like to know.

Freelancer History:

I started to play this game since day 2 it was out, wich means back in 2003. I started as a part of the raw server Judges, wich have been the law inforcers of the server. A short while after one of my friends started the firts pirate clan on raw, since it became kindo boring just playing as server police watching modders and cheaters, wich have been on servers in masses back then. There was no Flac, FLHook or other cheating detection so beeing a server police back then was a hard job. So we had lotsa fun when we started our pirate chars, taxing ppl in our home systems and killing traders and terrorizing other players. After we lost our main leader i took over the pirate family and was leader for 3 years. We been the most feared powerful clan ever on raw. The raw server these days, pretty much died out because of personal issues between some of their members. So we went to other games and started also to play Eve Online, Guild Wars, Call of Duty, City of Heroes and several other games. During the last couple of years our family pretty much split up and its hard to get them back together. So i played Guild Wars since today, but Freelancer always gor me back from time to time. Lately i was traveling through several mods and checked out their enviroment. I liked some of them but none of them kept me to stay. So now im checking this out, and im kinda surprised about what i saw until now. Thx to Dangerous, Chaos and all the others who made my start with the Demons smotth as HELL. I love it cuz its my home... Muhahahahahaha...

cyall in space...

Zuletzt von Rattlesnake am Sa Jan 17, 2009 1:46 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Dangerous

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: Possible new member   Do Jan 15, 2009 11:10 am

A warm wlcome here enjoy the time with demons
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Rattlesnake
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 156

BeitragThema: Re: Possible new member   Fr Jan 16, 2009 8:42 pm

thx dangerous for the warm welcome. The Demons are kinda like my old clan. More like a family, all friendly, helpful and they all make you feel like beeing where you belong. I like it that way.

I have 2 suggestions. I think we need every member on the server should also sign up on the forums to get it a bit more alive. I am still administrating the forums for my old clan

http://theroberts.phpbb24.com/forum/portal.php

maybe we could add one or more things to this forum. Have a look at it and tell what you think. If you need any input on how to add stuff like music ect, lemme know.

Im also a hobby artist working lots with photoshop, so sics, pics or avatars are no probnlem.

R

Zuletzt von Rattlesnake am Sa Jan 17, 2009 12:52 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Benutzerprofil anzeigen
Chaos
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader

Anzahl der Beiträge : 242

BeitragThema: Re: Possible new member   Sa Jan 17, 2009 1:37 am

thanks a lot look nice Twisted Evil
and also a warm welcome here cu tomorrow Heya

BeitragThema: Re: Possible new member   

Nach oben Nach unten

Possible new member