Demon Clan
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Demon Clan

Freelancer Piraten

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

happy plagus

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
lord plagus

lord plagus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

happy plagus Empty
BeitragThema: happy plagus   happy plagus I_icon_minitimeDi Aug 26, 2008 2:41 am

I just wanted to say how happy i am to have joined the demon clan! First i think gamma is the best system to have a home base.There you will find the best missions,and four ways in and out of the system,an easy connection to unicon,and it was a wise place to set up the demon HQ.Secondly, all of the players use teamspeak, This is improving my german and it is good to catch up on all of what is going on.It also shows a good communication and organization.Third, all of the players are good fighters and have a good knowlage of the freelancer game!And even though we are a pirate clan,we are not so hard on every one. pirat This show dignity an honour!And last but not least,we are not just single players, but famly´s of players.This gives the feeling of the true meening of the word CLAN!

P,S, Flippy likes all of you to!!!!!, but kill him anyway!
Nach oben Nach unten
Chaos
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader
Chaos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 242

happy plagus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: happy plagus   happy plagus I_icon_minitimeDi Aug 26, 2008 8:10 am

Thx bro Embarassed Embarassed
but we are also verry happy,when you joimed
to the Demons my friend Heya
and Ps :Flippy will be welcome Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Nach oben Nach unten
https://demon.forumieren.com
Psycho
Admin/Leader
Admin/Leader
Psycho

Anzahl der Beiträge : 304

happy plagus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: happy plagus   happy plagus I_icon_minitimeDi Aug 26, 2008 1:44 pm

I think so too!
I think we are a BIG Familie cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PS: Flippy you are welcome to die lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

happy plagus Empty
BeitragThema: Re: happy plagus   happy plagus I_icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

happy plagus
Seite 1 von 1